zaterdag 25 augustus 2007

Where shall I go????

I am now in Varanasi. It is beautifull but also very busy. I don't want to travel to touristic places after Varanasi. Need some time to relax, read, write..

But I don't now what to do next. My plan was to travel further to Nepal but it's raining there and I really feel like relaxing in the sun for a while...

The beautifull Andamon islands sounds very appealing but then I have to travel back to Kolkota.

Hmmm...


Well, let's eat first, walk along the ghats, visit some travel agency and decide later..

2 opmerkingen:

Anoniem zei

Mila, in het licht van :

Need some time to relax, read, write..

Hoe zou jij het volgende zo duidelijk/begrijpelijk en volledig mogelijk omschrijven : Share my merit ?

Groetjes René

Anoniem zei

Dear Mila,

Why don't you go to Orchcha...it's a fair way from Bihar but it's very quiet and relaxed place...lots to see and do...or perhaps a (Himalayan) hill station such as Shimla, Darjeeling...?


Scotley