dinsdag 25 september 2007

Jaipur: Juwelry heaven


Jaipur is the place to buy jewelry and gemstones (precious and semiprecious stones). No doubt about that. In the bazaars where you will find the jewelryshops you also find the buyers from all over the world. I whish I was one of them and I had a carte blanche to buy the new jewelrys for a big company.

Because I'am not but like to pretend (haha.. I just enjoy finding good pieces) I ended up in a lot of shops. Talking to a lot of sellers and buyers...

.. and because I enjoy it soo much, I decided to buy some pieces I like on a little scale. I hope to sell them In Holland. I decided to only start with big rings and some bracelets.

If you like jewelry, please check my blog, pictures will follow..

3 opmerkingen:

Asha Kalloe-Dhanpat zei

Dear Mila,
I am curious to see the photo's. Please buy a lot of itt.
Nice to see you back on your blog.
See you soon.
asha

Anoniem zei

Mila,

Ik wil graag een bestelling bij je plaatsen als het kan, 1e klant is binnen.......

Urs

Anoniem zei

Wat een leuk idee!
Ben al om!
Bestelling:
- dol op "grote" ringen voor de wijsvinger (kleur steen zwart, goud, blauw, groen)
Laat maar fotos zien, ben benieuwd!

Shyama