zaterdag 1 september 2007

Pics of Francoise (Nasik)


With my lovely roommates on the last night (night of the performance). Girls I miss you!! I had a great time with you in Nasik!! You know it...


Studying in my room for the practical exam. Don't know why I'am looking up to the ceiling..


First (and last) time in Salwar kameez with Francoise. We dressed up for the chanting at the tempel on saturday evening. My salwar kameez is a mix and match from the Big Bazaar (famous big department store with reasonable prices).

2 opmerkingen:

Anoniem zei

Hai Mila,
Wat zie jij er goed uit, en wat een bijzondere plekken heb je weer bezocht.
Geweldig!!!
Liefs Usha

Asha Kalloe-Dhanpat zei

Dear Mila,
Why it will be the last time you will ware a salwar? It's suits you very good, escpecially the green colour.
Anyhow it's nice too see the pictures of you and you're friends. The picture of your bollywood evenings needs no words too explain.
I hope you will join your stay in Orcha and can relax good.
Till next time.
lots of love Asha